15 Questions to Ask Your Dentist About Invisalign
Here are some handy questions to ask your dentist about Invisalign during your first consultation!
You have shortlisted an Invisalign Provider for a consultation – Great job, you are one step closer to achieving that perfect smile! What happens next?
During the initial consultation, you will discuss many things with your dentist and we understand it may be easy to forget some of the questions you wanted to ask. To get you fully prepared, we have put together these questions for your use as a guide when meeting your dentist.
Questions to Ask Your Dentist on Invisalign
- Can you explain the Invisalign treatment process?
- How does Invisalign move my teeth to fix my specific concern?
- Can I see images of similar cases you have worked on?
- With my case, about how long will the treatment last?
- How many attachments will I have, and where?
- Is there a way to accelerate Invisalign treatment?
- How often will I have to visit your office?
- Does wearing Invisalign aligners affect my speech?
- Will my treatment be painful? Do I need to extract any teeth?
- What restrictions will I have when it comes to eating?
- How do I wear and maintain the aligners?
- What happens if I forget to wear my aligner?
- How much will it cost, and what are the payment options available?
- If I break or lose an aligner, what should I do?
- What happens after Invisalign treatment is done?
You may also like to read the commonly asked questions answered by Dr Cheng Eng Wah, one of Singapore’s most experienced Invisalign providers. Under his leadership, i.Dental has achieved the first and only Black Diamond provider status in Singapore since 2016 – the highest Invisalign provider status in Singapore.
Need a second opinion? Receive free professional advice from our dentists!