5 Things Only Girls with Crooked Teeth Get
If you’ve had a perfect smile your whole life, good for you. Now go away.
1. You’re trying to speak clearly but people just don’t seem to understand what you’re saying.
2. You spent hours trying to find the perfect selfie angle that hides your crooked teeth… but they still show up in every picture.
3. So you give up and end up smiling with your mouth closed — while wishing that people would stop telling you to “smile wide”.
4. You pretend to check your lipstick after every meal but what you’re really doing is removing the food stuck between your teeth.
5. Every time you hear someone say “You’d be so much prettier if you got your teeth fixed!” you feel like throwing a heavy object in their direction.
You can get the smile that you want. Start by taking this free online smile assessment, complete with professional advice from our dentists!